9.03.2008

See What the Republican National Convention Can Do to Your Face????


Cindy "Narnia Witch" McCain Then       

Cindy "N-Dub" McCain NOW - hahaha!
It's a vast improvement if you ask moi!

I'm just kidding!!! I had to find some childish way to lash out at the utter stupidity that was on television tonite. Sarah Palin - you're NEXT!!! 

Moisturizer is key!!!! LOL! Ya gotta use it, wear it - whatever. There are several options out there. I have tried several prestige brand moisturizers and "eh" is all i could come up with. I mean, for $35 to $Infinity USD, I was expecting to be transformed into HalleBeyonceNia Milian!!! But, no dice. So I went on the hunt for the ideal moisturizer: tone + texture evening, non-greasy, SPF, light-weight formula that provides radiance- even for oily skin types and 
C-H-E-A-P. However, I didn't find it in a department store - I discovered it at the drugstore. And I LOVE it!!

BEHOLD!! Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30.

This unique moisturizer goes beyond moisturizing to provide patented technology -ACTIVE PHOTOBARRIER COMPLEX, for superior, long-lasting protection against the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays. In addition, Aveeno Positively Radiant SPF 30 contains clinically proven Total Soy Complex to brighten and even skin tone, and natural light diffusers, like mica and silica, to reflect light to visibly smooth imperfections and immediately bring out skin's natural radiance. Now, skin is able to receive protection from both the sun and premature aging. Daily use leaves skin softer and smoother and looking healthier.

To my people of color: YES. We need SPF as well! UVA and UVB rays are serious. And... I don't know about you guys, but I don't want premature wrinkles i.e. laugh lines, crows feet, etc. I'll be damned before I end up looking like Narnia Witch McCain! Ha!!! 

I have been using this moisturizer daily for two years. It's looks great underneath foundation. 
Despite the darker dramatic trends that I previously posted, SKIN is still very much IN. It is very important that the skin is flawless and perfected (with moisturizers and/or concealers, foundations, powders). The "J.Lo Glow" is sooo 2001-2004 -BUT - try this underneath a natural matte textured foundation. It will give a subtle radiance without looking like a walking oil slick. 



3 comments:

The Love Collective said...

If that's any indication, the wrinkles will be in full effect! lol

http://boughettonews.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

lol this post is 2 funny! but ive noticed this moisturizer n the sotres and thought about it...im gonna give it a try! thx alana!

Anonymous said...

'tis so true, I use it, and my skin is RADIANT!!!!