12.19.2008

VIOLETTE + PEPSI · POP UP SHOP · SAT. DEC. 20th @ OPEN HOUSE GALLERY


(click me to make me bigger!)
check this out tomorrow nyc!!

stop by the many booths and purchase goodies at the pop up shop brought to you by pepsi :)

SATURDAY, DEC. 20th from noon - 7pm
+ after party from 9pm-midnight.

@ OPEN HOUSE GALLERY
201 MULBERRY ST.
(bet. Kenmare and Spring St.)

Violette (go vash;) and other brands particpating are:
ABSURD nyc, COMMONWEALTH · va,
FRUITION · vegas, SSUR · nyc + many others.


click me! i groW!

i get bigger when you click me!

2 comments:

lori lori said...

i will be there! tomorrow after my first facial ever! (here
http://www.greatjonesspa.com/) and a much need hair cut- check out malinda williams in "first sunday"! that's what I'm going for!!!

autumn... said...

cute!!