11.02.2008

1 gun, some floral print, along with a 'chinky eyed' tee

is what I found while putting together this piece for you.....lol

I am somewhat late on this, but here's a peek from a few of your favorite lines.

Definitely check the spin on the leggings this season.

Hellz Bellz



see more here

Married To The Mob..... (I want to know what church was down to let them shoot there!)






see what I'm talking about here

Yours Truly





check jenny featured in this photo and the rest of her line (including the chinky eyed tee) here


Made Me- my personal favorite!

the black motorcycle jacket is sold out!! so sad....



Link
see more here

Princess of the Posse





see it all here

Worship Worthy



check all the bondage and sex leggings here

and last but NOT least Pegleg





check the full line plus my girl Vashtie featured as one of the models here

No comments: