2.22.2008

the best manicure ever...

can surprisingly be found in a box!

after dealing with the frustrations of a manicure that only last one day, chipped polish within less than 12 hours... i started thinking about going back to acrylics (yeah right! never again) or looking into silk, gel wrap something... just to help my polish last. of course, i had to consult with some experts. thanks to my girl, india, at glamblush, i am HOOKED on KISS NAILS! yes ladies, kiss nails! i am a believer! after 3 days, my nails are still looking fabulous! it took literally 15 minutes to apply them and within minutes,. i was ready to finish my laundry!





these pics were taken with my blackberry, so they may not do the nails much justice, but believe me, they are HOTT!!!!






3 comments:

autumn... said...

so i see they worked out for you. cute ;)

Marci McFly said...

this looks really natural mines never looks like that i mite have to cop those

lil miss said...

man that does look good, i remember seeing your manicure at salud. i just mite have to cop those for the summeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr!!!!