1.23.2008

Gwen Stephani's L.A.M.B. footwear

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

So I have been sleeping on Gwen Stephani's new line called L.A.M.B.
a line that can be considered the "classier" side of Harajuku Lovers. Not to mention her pumps are CRAZY!! I'm not big on wearing heels, but these I just might have to give in!

Pumps and kicks aren't the only thing she has; hats, tops, bottoms, handbags, jackets, and all the other necessary items you can possibly clothed yourself with is available :)

The shoes that are featured are the SPECTATOR PUMP mlsses/
wntrwht, OXFORD PUMP jaguargrn/navy and cream

Price:for the ladies making that guap!

L.A.M.B. My Feet!
L.A.M.B. Me!


-Miss A

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I checked these out this weekend myself in DC/MD's Nordstrom:

[IMG]http://i29.tinypic.com/9gf0qg.jpg[/IMG]

Anonymous said...

i love these shoes